Selectahead was established in 2002 as a specialist designer and publisher of vocational assessment and training material.
Having worked for the last 25 years in providing training and later being responsible for apprenticeship frameworks throughout the UK as Training and Education Manager for MITC, I have been able to focus my interests in initial assessment and learning. I have developed products and services for different industries based upon my knowledge which of course is still ever expanding.
- To provide the educational sector with vocational selection tools to enhance achievement rates
- To provide employers with vocationally relevant assessment material enabling them to recruit suitable employees who are a growing asset for their business
- To provide learners with realistic careers guidance, enabling them to achieve their potential in their chosen career
- To develop and encourage different ways of learning to match different abilities
- To use modern methods and materials reflecting advancements in technology
My passion is seeing people achieve their qualification and career goal. To do this we feel it is vitally important to get ‘the right person for the right job’ and ‘the right candidate for the right course’.
Selectahead will continue to develop products towards this aim. Thank you for visiting our website.